Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2013 New Year's Resolution

So like a lot of people I made a New Year's Resolution to lose weight this year. My initial goal was to lose 50 pounds in 90 days (I even joined a couple Transformation Contests for extra motivation).

Well, I'm 34 days in and I lost 6 pounds and gained it all back. Awesome.

I'm depressed, unemployed, broke, and I sprained my ankle pretty bad getting up from the couch. You heard me - getting up from the couch.

But I am not giving up - I am back on track and determined to stick to my program (whether I meet arbitrary weight-loss goals or not).

My overall goal for the year is to lose 100 pounds. This year is the year I become the man I was meant to be, and the example for my kids they need and deserve.

Wish me luck.

"Down but not out."

No comments:

Post a Comment